Friday, February 18, 2011

Random everyday life

Here are a few photos and a little video. Everyone at my house is very anxious for spring to get here so we can go outside and play!!

Henry sitting in his saucer. He is a happy baby most of the time!!

Lucy was helping me "watch Henry" while I made dinner. She sat in front of him and played a game on my phone and would talk to him every once in a while!

Here is Henry again! Cutest little boy. We love having him here!!

Sami playing with playdough. This is oiur favorite activity right now!

Lucy playing with playdough. She is making spaghetti and meatballs.

The kids were all sitting in our bed watching cartoons.

This is Lucy's and Sami's favorite place to take the Ipad and close the door and watch cartoons. The closet is right next to a heater so it's really warm in there.

Sami is reading scriptures to Lucy while they pretend to play house.


Lucy got a balloon for valentines day and Henry loved it. He would hold onto the string and pull it around and talk to it and laugh at it. Here is a short video of him with the balloon.

2 comments:

Aaron and Mallorie said...

thats funny how they go in the closet with the Ipad!! I wish I had an Ipad, they are so much fun!! It probable scared you the first time they hid in there. Not able to find them!! :)

Ash said...

Henry is so stinkin cute! I love that Sami was reading to Lucy while they were playing house, ha ha! How come they are so freaking cute! I just love them. I love you cousin. I miss you.