Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's a......

For all of you who didn't know I was pregnant again this is your official notice! For those of you who did and are waiting to hear the gender of the baby, I will enlighten you. We are expecting a little boy!!!! He is due November 3rd! We are very excited. Lucy was so excited that she asked me if he was coming out today. I told her "no", and she said "how about two weeks?". Sam is stuck on the name Henry Bryson, but I a not sure if I like it or not, so he has 5 months to persuade me!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats Mychelle!! I didn't know you were expecting, I bet you are excited for a little boy!

Aaron and Mallorie said...

CONGRATS!! YEAH A BOY!!!

The Bells said...

Congratulations Mychelle and fam! HOORAY for a boy! Hope things are going well for you guys.