Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some videos

Here is a video of the girls dancing. These are their Halloween costumes, I had to try them on to make sure they fit! They loved them!! I can't wait until Halloween to get them all dressed up and take them out trick or treating, Lucy is really excited to go this year! The next video is of Lucy singing her ABC's.



3 comments:

Laura Drescher said...

Hey Mychelle! Wow I haven't talked to you in forever, I didn't know you and another baby!! I stumbled upon your blog through someone elses. Your girls are soo cute! Well hopefully you won't mind if I peek at your blog every once in a while, I have one as well if you get bored and want to check it out. -Laura Holbrook Drescher

Laura said...

I guess it would help if I left you my blog address :) bryceandlaura.blogspot.com

Aaron and Mallorie said...

HOW CUTE! that was pretty amazing ABC's!! Sami is soo adorable in the background!!