Sunday, July 26, 2009

Still Alive

Sorry no pictures or updates in a while. I don't have a way to load my pictures on to my computer cause my card reader is broken and I haven't been able to find one that will work. I am hoping that I will find one soon!! We are all doing good. Sam is enjoying his job and the girls and I are enjoying the summer!! Hope everything is well with everyone else!! I promise to do another update soon with lots of pictures!

1 comment:

Ash said...

Oh my cutest kids EVER! I'm excited that I get to have them all to myself up at the fam reunion! Mwuahahahahaha!!! If you bring a laptop or something I could bring my card reader...i don't know if it's the one you need tho. It's SD...so let me know!

I'm excited you get to be with us this year! It's going to be a blast! love you!