Hey all, here are some pictures of the ice storm that we had around here. We had an ice storm on monday night and into tuesday. We lost power sometime early tuesday morning and is still not back on. We stayed in a hotel for a couple of days, but now we are staying with some of our friends. We are grateful to them!! We were told today that the hospital that is by us won't have power for another 4-5 days. We are hoping that with us being so close to the hospital that we will have power by then. Some of the other people in the state might now be so lucky. We have heard that it might be the middle of Feburary before some people will get their power back on. We are praying that it won't be that long for us!! Anyway, this was my first big ice storm. It is really pretty to see. You wouldn't think that something so pretty could cause so much destruction! I hope the pictures show you a little bit of what we are dealing with.
Winter 2015
10 years ago






2 comments:
I can't believe it!!! I have been trying to call you guys for days. Give us a call when you get a chance.
Hope you guys are doing well after all the ice storms! That is CRAZY. I am ready for spring. How about you?
Post a Comment