Sam headed back to school this week and it's just been me and the girls. It has been a little bit crazy around here. I still can't pick Lucy up for another week or so. So nap times have been a little bit rough. Her and I have been crashing on the couch, ok well she has been crashing on the couch while I deal with Sami. The first day Sam went to school, Lucy woke up at 6:00am, Sami threw up in my bed and then later that day while I was washing the bedding Sami was sitting in her bouncer and Lucy though it would be fun to climb in with her! The next couple of days wasn't so crazy other then two of them were trading off when they were sleeping, so I didn't get much done around the house. Sami has thrush so we are dealing with that, but other then that everything is going good! The slide show below are some pictures of the past couple of weeks! We love going to the zoo if you can't tell!
Winter 2015
10 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment