Thursday, November 8, 2007

Everyday Lucy

These are just a couple of everyday pictures of Lucy. She is getting really good at sitting up by herself and she prefers to sit up most of the time now.


She likes to watch Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse in the mornings. She can't take her eyes off of it! The picture of her in the saucer was one such morning when she wouldn't even look at me so I could take a picture!


These hat pictures were fun to take. I made this hat for me but I ran out of the string I was using and it wasn't quite long enough so we put it on her. She thought she was so cool! What a ham!


Lucy enjoys holding her binki in her mouth backwards almost as much as she likes having it in her mouth the right way.




The slide show below is of the 1st weekend in November. We went up to Cincinnati and spent the weekend with our good friends the Cantys. We always have so much fun up there, but the times that we make it up there don't seem to come nearly often enough. Lucy was crabby while we were up there and we thought maybe she was trying to cut some teeth so we gave her some ice in a ziploc bag to suck on and she loved it! She certainly likes to pose for the camera these days.

No comments: